Sunday, January 30, 2011

BMP Photo booths and Boller Photography

So we are almost at the end of January already and have survived the following: Meeting with clients, Grant Macewan University 3 Thursday Nooner promos, Aboriginal business Circle, Red Deer Christmas party for Stantec, Bridal Fantasy, Matrix Hotel Christmas Party, More networking with Edmonton Tourism and Meet in Rockies with hotels.  It is real nice to have a quiet weekend and reflect and breath.  Today we will invest in our small group friendship and quality time from our church.  My highlight was having Serena Mah from CTV come to my house to purchase the attached photo of her son I captured one evening.

We had some great contacts and contracts from the last Bridal show for Bridal Fantasy. Although it is expensive, it just might be worth it. I recently took on a new Photo wedding shoot for August. I am careful and selective who I take on as clients and am just not in the business for every wedding contract.  I love my summers and I have to have some heart into the shoot.

I really enjoyed the Chamber of Commerce mixer last Thursday evening. I made some great relationships which is what it is all about to me. The business comes after.  I am slowly starting to see my purpose in all this fun stuff of business.

If you read this, I pray your business or life is blessed, not for reading this but because I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment